Mestre Paulo Afonso is elected General Representative Mestre of the UDV
| October 14, 2017
In session at the Sede Geral (General Headquarters), Brasília – DF, on October 14, 2017, the Electoral College elected, by majority vote, Mestre Paulo Afonso for the position of General Representative Mestre of the Beneficent Spiritist Center União do Vegetal. Mestre Paulo Afonso received 50 votes; Mestre Luís Felipe Belmonte dos Santos, 24 votes; Mestre José Luiz de Oliveira, 17 votes; and Mestre Roberto Souto Maior, 2 votes.
The Electoral College also elected the new General Directorate of the UDV and it’s Fiscal Council. All those elected will take office on January 6, 2018 for the term that will go until January 6, 2021.
Mestre Paulo Afonso Amato Condé is from Ubá in Minas Gerais and will turn 62 years old this upcoming November 20. He is married to Conselheira Lea Maria Dantonino Alves Condé, and together they have four biological children, eight grandchildren, and some other children he has embraced as his own. He arrived to the União do Vegetal 37 years ago and has been in the Cadre of Mestres for almost 33 years. He currently occupies the place of Central Mestre of the 1st Region of North America. He is a founding socio of Núcleo Estrela do Norte (Porto Velho-RO), of which he was the Representative Mestre. He has also been the Representative Mestre of Núcleo Estrela Dalva (Florianópolis-SC) and of Núcleo Senhora Santana (Campo Grande-MS) two times. He has occupied the place of Central Mestre of the 9th and 13th Regions. He was also a General Assistant Mestre between 2009 and 2012.
Election of the General Directorate and of the Fiscal Council
The Electoral College also elected the members of the new General Directorate of the Beneficent Spiritist Center União do Vegetal and its Fiscal Council for the triennium that will go from January 6, 2018 to January 6, 2021. See below the information about those elected:
– President: Mestre Tadeo Feijão (Núcleo Fortaleza – Fortaleza- CE)
– Financial Vice President: Mestre Eduardo Marques (Núcleo Cajueiro Pequenino – Fortaleza-CE)
– Vice President of IT and Projects: Mestre Marco Aurélio Paiva (Núcleo Rei Inca – Goiânia-GO)
– Vice President of Regional Coordination and Patrimony: Mestre Klaus Paranayba (Núcleo Gaspar – Brasília-DF)
– International Vice President: Mestre Jeffrey Bronfman (DAV Hawaii – Estados Unidos)
– Vice President for the local management of Sede Geral: Mestre Francisco Feyer (Sede Geral – Brasília-DF)
– General Secretary: Conselheira Iura Menão (Núcleo Luz do Oriente – Brasília-DF)
– Adjunct General Secretary: Conselheira Cleide Malheiros (Núcleo Estrela Matutina – Brasília-DF)
– General Treasurer: Conselheiro Eduardo Gonçalves (Núcleo Rei Hoasqueiro – Brasília-DF)
– Adjunct General Treasurer: Alexandre Moura (CI Sede Geral-Brasília-DF)
– Official Orator: Conselheira Lauréti Mascarin (Sede Geral – Brasília-DF).
Fiscal Council of the General Directorate
– President: Conselheiro Francisco Pinto (Sede Geral-DF)
– First Member: Pedro R. Mandai (CI do Núcleo Rei Hoasqueiro – Brasília-DF)
– Second Member: Victor Godinho (CI Sede Geral – Brasília-DF)
– First Alternate: João Gabriel Neves (CI Núcleo Rei Hoasqueiro – Brasília-DF)
– Second Alternate: Bruno Vale (CI Sede Geral – Brasília-DF)
– Third Alternate: Ramide Dino (CI Sede Geral – Brasília-DF)
To the General Representative Mestre elect and to the elected members of the General Directorate and the Fiscal Council, our wishes of Light, Peace, and Love.